Thursday, April 14, 2011

Keepin' It Real

If you've ever taught a room full of kids, you'll understand this...

Two weeks ago, I was teaching S.N.A.P! KIDS at my church on a Wednesday night. It was an especially noisy night. My kids were all hopped up on something -- probably just the high of time with Ms. Annette, right? (that was funny, people.)  But I digress. Add to that the fact that we are entirely out of space in our current facility, so right now we are meeting exactly next door to the room where our student ministry is throwin' down in worship. They love Jesus and they're being LOUD about it! (lemme hear a whoop!whoop!) At some point I said to them, "If you want to talk to me -- if you want to answer my questions -- raise your hand." Instantly 3 hands shot into the air, at which point I heard myself say, "Put your hands DOWN!"   :)

Just keepin' it real, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment